“Just another hamberger place”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #13 of 131 Restaurants in Garden City
Cuisines: American
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Needed a quick bite while visiting friends at the Roosevelt Field mall and decided to try what is said to be a really good burger.
Ample parking and friendly order staff. Nice assortment of burger choices and sides. Clean place and nicely decorated.
Relatively fast prep brought to your table once ordered at the front desk.
Good burger with the fixings but there are so many burger places around like the Shake Shack etc plus the malls food court. It was nice but nothing special.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

We went on a Sunday so very busy, we ordered our food. Got a seat, got our food a little while later. My burger don't remember the name had cheese bacon and Potato chips, the bacon was all fat, and the burger did not even fill out the bun and was very bland!!! My kids loved their grilled cheese. The black and white shake was all chocolate not much vanilla my husband loved his burger.
Fries and onion rings were good.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

A great selection of topping to make each burger unique. Add the chips and you're in for a treat. Mr. Flat gives you a good value. Go and enjoy.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I am not a burger person, and my husband is, we both love Bobby,s. Good selection of toppings, some pretty creative. I would go just for the sweet potato fries with the dipping sauce and a pistachio shake but the burgers are that good, I always get one. The restaurant is not fancy, some tables, some counters, always clean and the staff is pleasant. I will be going again.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Great food good vibe...i had the new mexico with the undecided and a vanilla shake...yum!!!
I will go back for sure!
Bobby does it right!