“Not coming back ”
Review of Tony Cubans

Tony Cubans
Ranked #5 of 112 Restaurants in Freeport
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We came here with high hopes, but left disappointed. We stopped here for Bottomless brunch and while we expected the drinks to be somewhat watered down, they were worse than we thought. Our appetizer came pretty quickly, but our entree took an hour to be prepared. All the while tables that were seated 20-30 minutes after us were eating their entrees. Lastly, when my food came they gave me the steak well done, when I asked for it medium. In the 2 hour bottomless brunch we were served 3 drinks each. We were offered a free dessert as a compensation for the wait, and the server even brought out the wrong dessert, and that was our last straw. As I type his, I'm waiting for my check that asked for 20 minutes ago.

1  Thank Rodney S

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I enjoyed a group meal with friends here and enjoyed a dish I rarely order which they prepared excellently. Braised short ribs never tasted so delicious to me. Maybe it was the wine that was paired or the care they took to make it but loved it!
I look forward to visiting again and hope that weird smell in the bar area that day (my friend who had been there before said he never smelled that before) is gone..... That is the only reason why I didn't give it a 4

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great atmosphere, good drinks, and very friendly staff. Good place to spend a Friday or Saturday night with friends, dance and have a ball. If you really get hungry there is some food you could get,but not really many choices there.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Where can you go Tuesday's great joints generous portions of food quality said incredibly reasonable prices
You have the most amazing Saturday and Sunday brunch moss's and cocktails that are really well done

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Our Freeport (NY) HS class had its fiftieth reunion this month. On Friday night of the weekend, we had an informal meet-and-greet at Tony Cuban's. Many of us ate dinner there, and the meals were excellent. The bar is large and comfortable.

I intend to return for dinner on my next visit to Freeport.

I heartily recommend Tony Cuban's for individual dining or groups gatherings.