“Sunday delight”
Review of Tony Cubans

Tony Cubans
Ranked #5 of 112 Restaurants in Freeport
Reviewed 18 May 2017

This restaurant is not on the nautical mile - so its easy to get to they have valet parking as well is there on the street parking. The Sunday brunch is exceptional - unlimited drinks an appetizer and breakfast or lunch entree selection. The mussels for an appetizer were delicious and the steak entree melted in your mouth. There is an outdoor patio where you can enjoy a water view and a cocktail, They have music too certain times of the day.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Came here after walking out of Pier 95.
Seated right away and a server came soon after to take order. Muscles were excellent and a must is the Chicken Egg Rolls. Good service and good food made for a nice dinner.
On the other side was inadequate parking and an extremely noisy party of eight. They were several tables away and so loud our group could not have a conversation. The restaurant had no control over the noise.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I recently visited here, and I'm glad my friend chose it. Initially, I would have been the first in, Sunday Noon. While I reviewed the menu. When my date arrived, we chose to order drinks and an appetizer. Our drinks were correct and the service was quick. It felt like "Cheers," as I do believe the bartender will remember and ask if I'll have my usual. Yes please, but let's try a different appetizer. Not to say our calimari was done wrong, but to try something different. Our calimari was delicious, but just a fraction underdone, though I'd rather have calimari underdone than chewy.
From our view, the restaurant filled quickly and families and couples had their food quickly.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

There were four of us and after eating we realized that the prix fix dinner is well worth it. The menu is concentrated around cuban food as you would expect, the paella was excellent, as was the coconut bass. The salmon was tasty but small in comparison to the other entrees. Service was good but due to a private party we were forced to sit in the bar area at a high top so I can't comment on the dining area. A seasonal outdoor dining area is available.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I avoided this establishment in my neighborhood for fear of crowds. The parking lot is small; the noise level is high. But, the food is extremely savory. I regret waiting so long and would return. The ambitious menu offers something for every palate. There is a prix-fixe menu offering an abundance of food for dinner or lunch and brunch (check days/hours). It's an excellent deal, though some of the best entrees include an up charge. (Strongly recommended for those with a voracious appetite) Or, you can select items a la carte. From traditional Cuban dishes to Italian to American basics, it's often difficult to decide. I started with a glass of white peach Sangria, appetizer of mussels (succulent), main course of Bourbon Steak with two sides. My steak was cooked exactly as I requested and quite tender. Since it was price-fixed, the dinner came with dessert. I was too full to try a sweet confection. I am looking forward to indulging in my leftovers. Those in my party praised the chicken roll appetizer. I believe live music happens on certain nights. Our server was courteous, helpful, attentive and amicable. My suggestion is to avoid popular times and make a reservation. After slaking my thirst and being fully satiated, I was ready for a siesta.

1  Thank Sandy H