“Good sandwiches and friendly service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fred's Cafe & Grill
Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Fredonia
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had not stopped here in some time so we decided to use our PBS discount card and give them a try. My wife had the Philly cheese sandwich and she liked it very much. I opted for the beef on weck (without the weck) and it was very large and tasty. Their french fries were good as well. Our server was friendly and very attentive.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Our family ate here this past Thursday. As usual Chad and our server Patti were super friendly and attentive. Everyone enjoyed their choices.
My only negative comment was that my mashed potatoes (came with the meatloaf) were somewhat cold. I didn't complain so that's on me. That being said I will return in the future as this is the first and only time that I wasn't completely satisfied.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

if you dump a humongous heap of iceburg lettuce on my nachos that's a taco salad and a dang shame. put the iceburg lettuce in the trash so i don't have to shovel it off and try to find my nachos somewhere buried deep below the shredded lettuce nightmare.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

We've been through a fish fry drought. A lot of places we used to go to have closed or no longer offer a fish fry BUT the FF at Fred's was right at the top of the "great list",fish perfect,fries perfect,cole slaw-ok..seemed to be lacking something,rather bland. Will be back for more.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner. Most tables were full on this Thursday night at 6:00PM. Waitress was polite. The sweet potato fries were great. We all enjoyed our sandwiches and burgers. The regular fries tasted a bit off. Not sure if it was the grease or what. Serving sizes were great for the prices. The open-faced meatloaf sandwich had three big slices.