“Bento Box for Lunch”

Add it.
Kumo
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I really like this place. This time I got the bento box lunch special with a slight upcharge for spicy crab roll instead of California roll.
Truly execellent!

Reviewed 31 January 2017

We went to Kumo with our daughter and grandchildren and enjoyed our dinner. We were greeted as soon as we arrived and taken to a table right away - we arrived around 6:00 on a Friday night - so we beat the usual rush. My Grandson loves the Seafood Soup and paired that with the Beef Fried Rice - he enjoyed both. My Granddaughter loves the California Rolls and she and her mother shared the Avocado Salad. (I didn't try the salad but it had lots of Avocado and it looked nice and fresh. My husband had the Sushi plate - a variety of 8 pieces including white fish, tuna, and a California roll. My daughter had the Sushi plate with all Tuna. I had the Tempura combo - which was shrimp, chicken and vegetables - quite good. We shared a vanilla and a chocolate tempura ice cream - delicious ending. Our server Becky did a nice job answering questions and checking back to make sure we had everything. I definitely would recommend Kumo.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I've been there twice in the past and the sushi was ok nothing spectacular, went there tonight to pick something up right before closing and I was treated so rudely! I told the lady I would never go back again because of how she treated me and she was like fine don't come back. Great customer service clearly.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

I've been here 4 times now, and have had excellent sushi every time. The menu has a great deal of variety, and since the prices are reasonable, I am happy to try something new every time (and have yet to be disappointed).

They have good food, good prices, convenient location, and a nice atmosphere in the restaurant. Whenever I visit family down here, and am feeling like sushi, this is my go-to place!

Reviewed 7 April 2012

Surprised at this pleasant double-wide storefront opened in a low traffic bedroom community. Been here with the neighbor for dinner a couple times and have had the Bento box lunch on even more occasions with other friends. Always happy with the freshness and quality food. Simply appointed dining room is pretty and spartan. I loved the Godzilla roll special from the sushi bar that has lobster salad as its major component. Everthing else is traditional from the tempura to the tonkatsu and negamaki but its all well prepared and artfully presented.