“Old Fashioned Chinese Food”
Review of Panda

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Not the place for you to patronize if you are looking for some of the trendy dishes but the ideal place if you are seeking tasty and well prepared traditional "old fashioned" Chinese dishes.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We couldn't have been more pleased with our vacation at the Hard Rock Riviera Maya, Mexico.
The staff and service was superb! the food and restaurants were delicious and the rooms were beautiful. And the Spa OMG!! We went twice! Best ever! Room service was fast and efficient and everyone always had a smile.
The most important person was Yoselin Bonilla. She alone helped us plan our vacation excursions and ALL our needs. She was wonderful! Anything we needed or had questions about , she took care of promptly. I can't compliment her enough. What a fabulous person !! So friendly and hard working. She is such an asset to your company. We loved it so much we decided to become vacation owners.
Thank you to everyone who made our trip so wonderful. We will be back ! Soon!!

Reviewed 19 October 2015

This was the 2nd MOST DISGUSTING Chinese food experience of my life.My wife and I arrived at this establishment? at 630pm on a Saturday.The dining room was EMPTY.The décor is circa 1984,shabby,dingy with clumps of dried food on the corners of some tablecloths.I proceeded to wash my hands why bother? the restroom was filthy with the toilet brush stored in a can marked "water chestnuts" YUM. My wife ordered the Sesame Chicken which was a cold mess of grey mystery meat,that shimmered with gristle.We had the distinct impression that this was a leftover.My egg drop soup was cold,the egg roll rancid and the shrimp and lobster sauce was a cold grey congealed plate of hopelessness.On the drive home I felt my stomach's anger at me for not being more careful. Shame on me.Eat here at your own peril.

1  Thank LAWNGUYLANDER
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Best Chinese food in town. Very reasonable and best take out. makes dishes to your liking. Have been eating here for over 30 years. This restaurant is still owned by the same family.

Reviewed 6 December 2014

This has become our go-to Chinese take out restaurant because they are quick and consistently cook the food just as we order - even with special requests. Nothing fancy, but good quality and consistent.

Been to Panda? Share your experiences!