“Clean, Small room for the night”

Bear Mountain Bridge Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Montgomery
Bear Mountain Bridge Motel
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here after finishing a hike on the Appalachian Trail and it to be moderately priced, clean and the owners to be very helpful. While the room is small it was everything I needed as a solo traveler. Free wifi and ample tv channels. There are a variety of restaurants within walking distance. The owners are very nice and helpful. Doug picked me up from the trail and informed me that my bus to NYC would stop by the motel the next morning. He even came out the next morning and stood with me until the bus came. Not a resort, but nice and clean.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I made a reservation for a room with two beds. When we got to the room, it only had one full size bed. I went back and talked to the manager. He said that his only double was occupied. He said that we could go some place else, but we were on foot--hiking the Appalachian Trail--our options were limited. We ended up paying for two singes. I thought he might cut us a break on the price since he didn't have the double available. Nope. (The motel is for sale--sign in the yard.)

Room Tip: West Point, Bear Mountain, Bear Mountain Zoo, Appalachian Trail
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 December 2016

I love this place! The owners are so sweet and kind to us every time we visit, we've been here at least 5 or 6 times. The rooms are cozy and very clean. Its one of my favorite places to stay when we visit bear mountain.

Room Tip: all the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sydney P
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Owner ran my ATM card when we checked in. Everything was fine until the following morning. He claimed to have trouble with an already approved card. I am not sure if his scam was trying to get paid in cash so he wouldn't have to claim the income. Or to sucker me into paying twice.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 16 May 2015

This is a basic motel in one of the most beautiful spots of the lower Hudson Valley! The motel is an easy commute to Bear Mountain and West Point. Very close to Bear Mountain Bridge, very economical Hudson River crossing.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Inn on the Hudson
#2 of 2 in Peekskill
19.6 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport

Been to Bear Mountain Bridge Motel? Share your experiences!