“Nice place nice food”
Review of Rong Restaurant

Rong Restaurant
Ranked #246 of 693 Restaurants in Flushing
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Nice place nice food reasonable price. I had spicy chicken soup, fish and tofu pot and pork with preserved veg pot. All are tasty and professionally handled.

2  Thank travel_gogo2016

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Wandering around the neighborhood, we came upon the Rong Restaurant. We needed to catch an early dinner prior to heading to a concert. The Rong was right. We enjoyed a couple Tsingtao beers first and then had some lovely dishes. My wife had prawns and scallions and I had beef and scallions. I would recommend either. The waiter was great although he didn't speak much english, we all figured it out. The setting is modern and relaxed. I wish wwe had time to enjoy more menu items, they looked very good.

1  Thank jelmwood
Reviewed 29 July 2016

We stumbled upon this restaurant by accident.. We were looking for another place but they were closed. We were walking back to our apartment (new to flushing ).. We saw this resturante that is situated on a corner.. Looked at the menu and the staff envited us in so we sat at the bar and to our surprise we ordered the garlic shrimp and the sesame chicken and it was by far the best meal we have had in flushing!.. We will defiantly be returning !

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were staying across the street and we wanted a quick beer so we stopped on Rong. The staff was nice and very sweet. The bartender gave us little snacks because we only got drinks and weren't eating. I'd love to go back and try the food. I am sure it is amazing!!

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Traditional Shanghainese food, menu was not large but food was quite good. Fish was excellent. Looks/feels new, and rated A unlike Asian Jewels down the block.