“1st Holy Communion”

Worlds Fair Marina
Ranked #213 of 728 Restaurants in Flushing
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

First , I hosted a retirement party for my colleague, then my own daughter's 1st holy communion....World's fair Marina never failed my expectation from food to drinks and very hospitable service.The perfectly prepared food was overflowing with selections from starters to main side and desert. And nothing beats the open open bar with an expert and friendly bar tender.The entire crew was very professional and hospitable.Parking space is never a problem and very accessible. I can't wait to host another party for my other daughter.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

This venue has the essentials of a great party place - a beautiful view of Flushing Bay and LaGuardia Airport, delicious food and friendly staff.

We attended a child's birthday hosted by a colleague. The downstairs room accommodates about 100 people. Tables are spacious and comfortable. There's a bar and an area adjacent to the room for the buffet. We enjoyed excellent Indian food and some Italian food. The food was abundant. We thought we had finished the meal and learned that was just the appetizer. There's plenty of room for dancing and a DJ.

1  Thank DrKatieRN
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We went to a friends Henna ceremony at World's Fair Marina in May 2008. The location is probably the most appealing factor. Firstly, it's right on the edge of the East River directly behind LaGuardia Airport, so you can see all the planes taking off and landing.

Shea Stadium is right opposite, and if you step out for some fresh air you can hear the crowd!

The size is suited to small parties and functions, and there is lots of parking overlooking the water.

2  Thank Mukanky