“Been coming here since it opened”
Review of Joe's Shanghai

Joe's Shanghai
Ranked #1 of 682 Restaurants in Flushing
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I am a soup bun MASTER! The chicken rice cake and Singapore noodles are also to die for.

Authentic and the best. Bring cash... No credit cards allowed.

There are newer reviews for Joe's Shanghai

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Famous spot, visited during US Open. Soup dumplings are amazing!! I prefer the pork version, and order them as soon as you are seated. The other dishes I've had over various trips are wonderful, too. Shrimp and Scallops in Garlic (scallops were excellent!), Chicken with celery and peppers, double-cooked pork (very nice - spicy!). No dessert, no coffee - when the oranges appear on your table, it means they want you to leave. Service is not what I would call 'friendly', but we got a good laugh trying to put an empty plate back on the table - intercepted by the waiter before it could be put down....and not intercepted gently! 15% already applied, no separate checks...basically 'eat and get out'. Ignore the service, focus on the food!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

As good as it ever was. We went at noon on Sunday and did not have to wait for a table. That was a pleasant surprise. The food and the service were both excellent.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

This place is great. I make a point to come here every year when I am working at the US Open. Cannot wait to visit once again - best dumplings around.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Best dumplings ever, pork and broth wrapped in dough. If you love crab, those are delicious too. I order too much of both always. Only place I eat, every time My hubby and I go downtown Flushing.

Been to Joe's Shanghai? Share your experiences!