“Good food”
Review of Spicy & Tasty Inc

Spicy & Tasty Inc
Ranked #44 of 682 Restaurants in Flushing
Reviewed 7 May 2016

This is a great spot in Flushing. I'm not an expert, so I do not know what precise cuisine this is.

The place is clean, meal is hot when arriving at the table, quick service. Also, service is not in your face, you have space to enjoy your meal.

Food - I expected it to be hotter, in terms of spice, heat. I really enjoy my nose running upon having a hot meal. That did not happen. Nevertheless, it was hot, and it was tasty. It had good flavor, even after the food was sitting at our table (not sizzling).

It was not salty. It was good, period. We had dan dan noodles, lamb w/ red chili sauce, dumplings w/ red hot chili sauce and the broccoli w. dried peppers. The broccoli is the best I've ever had, in any way whatsoever. That must be noted. The food left a good taste in the mouth, a flavor I've never experienced elsewhere.

Also, the beer was very cold - bonus points.

It was a great experience and I will return.

PS. good looks on the pieces of oranges they serve after the meal is over - this really compliments the food and helps digestion (big portions).

There are newer reviews for Spicy & Tasty Inc

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Tried this Szechuan Chinese restaurant several time and the have taken out of town guest here as well. The taste has always been consistent and awesome.
My six year old loves there spicy cold noodles.
Yummy.....

Reviewed 21 October 2015

While sharing a table at the food court at the US Open tournament, a couple recommmended Spicy and Tasty knowing we were staying near the restaurant. We try it and loved it we returned two more times within the week. The Mongolian beef is the best we have ever had. The low prices are during the weekday. Weekend costs more so we split an order and it was plenty.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Spicy and tasty is the best spicy food in Flushing, compare the new restaurant in west side 85th street,
Price is really reasonable,
Defenetly come back soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Ate here in a group of six plus a toddler. Staff are very pleasant to non-Han, prices are extremely reasonable for NYC, servings are enormous, a lot of dried chili in the dishes labeled as spicy but they were not very hot spicy at all, but all the food was tasty and well prepared.