“BEST Chinese food & friendly staff”

Baybridge Szechuan Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 726 Restaurants in Flushing
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Been going here for years, and always love it. Baybridge is certainly my favorite Chinese restaurant, and the great never disappoints. Service is quick, and staff are very friendly. The owner is nearly always there and is on a first name basis with many frequent customers. Really do love this place! Definitely recommended!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

First time here. Since my favorite Chinese restaurant closed I've been looking for someplace else to go. This is a little out of my neighborhood but it wasn't bad. I had the wonton soup that I didn't like so much. There were 2 big, doughy wonton, not too much meat and nothing else. No greens, no pork, nothing. And the soup didn't look like chicken soup, it looked like colored water. I didn't taste it but the hot and sour soup looked better. The pork with scallions was just delicious. I hadn't had that dish in years. The pork was tender, not fatty, really tasty. And I love scallions. I tasted the sizzling chicken and it was very good too. Nice veggies, nice and crisp. I would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

++ Friendly, prompt service; decent decor with cozy neighborhood feel; relatively quiet (sound is usually off on TV's), moderate prices
-- Mediocre food: the usual American-Chinese Restaurant dishes prepared with little inspiration, CASH TIPS ONLY

Comment: The owners are omnipresent, but seem to think that an obsequious greeting to long standing customers is more important than paying for a better cook. Given the size of the restaurant and the location, they may be right!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

My grandson turned 7 years old yesterday. He wanted shrimp with honeyed walnuts for his birthday. My son stopped to pick it up on his way home. He opened the container and THERE WAS NOT ONE SINGLE WALNUT in there. He phoned to inform them. They told him to come back tomorrow for the walnuts. I am not joking. That is what they said.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

The owner of the restaurant is Joe and he personally greets all of his customer. The restaurant is a neighborhood gem for 27 years. The food is consistently good.