“Dim Sum Fix!!!”

East Manor
Ranked #147 of 780 Restaurants in Flushing
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Can’t beat New York Dim Sum at this large wide open Flushing Eatery. About a mile away from busy and congested downtown. And the inside is also very busy and fast pace... From the large valet parking lot to the take out section to the main dining room. A nice comfy table for my mother and myself and we did dim sum for lunch. All the typical little fresh, hot, fried, steamed, soupy, Delish plates. Hot steaming rolling carts pushed by dim sum ladies come from every direction. Hot black tea is included and they add a 15% service charge to the bill. We found legal residential street parking a half a block away which we thought was safer than the Valet lot. Glad we did!!! Line was out on the street when we left. We will be back!!!
Enjoy!!!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 20 July 2017

East Manor has been in business for many many years! To me, always dependable that you will get a decent dim sum meal, dinner party whether for family or special occasions. Been to so many wedding receptions here for so many years that it's what you would expect for those situations(wedding banquets). Although through the years, service has overall gotten better(yes there were up & downs several years ago)and the food quality has improved. Many Chinese families have lots of food critics in their mists and they make comments like it wasn't as good as it was or I've had better but the bottom line is that if you were to ask where they would go? They return time after time back to EAST MANOR. Flushing has so many dim sum restaurants these days but it always feel like home when I dine at East Manor. Happy Eating and I'll see you around these tables whenever I need to feed my dim sum craving!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2015

Have only ever visited for the Dim Sum. It is often crowded and busy. Tables are large and if your groups is small, you can be placed with folks you don't know. Some servers speak no English, if this important to you. The is well prepared, reasonably priced and there is a great variety from which you may select. There is on site parking which makes your visit much easier then attempting to park on NYC streets.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

I have to say the steam fish and vegetables were nice and fresh, stay away from the pork chops, which was fatty and heavy coated in flour, chicken were deep fried till dry!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

We visited with my Cantonese speaking mother in law, wife and daughter. The clams weren't fresh and the other dishes failed to impress. The wait staff was largely Mandarin speaking. That could provide a clue. The eggplant with shrimp and beef chow-fun were sub par. The other dim sum was okay. Pass and try another.

Date of visit: June 2015