“Always Good and new items”

Cannelle Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Flushing
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Though i should go here at all I go once a month. Everything I had has been great especially the eclairs

Reviewed 24 April 2016

I like their cannelles but my visiting friends liked their deserts. We also had sandwiches there and they were excellent. This place is reasonably priced but I noticed they have increased their price recently and I hope they will not do it again.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

A nice comfortable place to grab a bite or coffee or drink. Lots of seating though it is sometimes very crowded. But the service is decent. And the prices are okay. Right in the shopping center so there's plenty of parking

Reviewed 7 April 2016

I think it might be due to the fact that they have opened another branch in L. Island City - maybe they are getting the better products.

I think many of their products - incl. croissants, bread, and desserts/patisserie - are frozen. I have bought on several occasions their chocolate desserts, only to find the middle still frozen.

This is a place that got its reputation by offering quality products. If they were located in Paris or anywhere in France, the customers would not let them get away with offering frozen products. But I guess in Queens, they get away with it because there is so little competition.

The baguettes are actually sub par in quality.

The French owner should go back to his roots and not let the quality slide. I expect more.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Wonderful, complex desserts with top quality ingredients, fair prices, and a great selection. Reminds you that great food can be an art. Would recommend this as a destination for foodies or anyone who can be uplifted by a truly wonderful dessert.