“Great Sushi”

Shintaro Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 95 Restaurants in Floral Park
Reviewed 8 February 2016

I frequently eat lunch here. Unfortunately, they are closed on Mondays.
The sushi is consistently good and fresh. I enjoy their lunch specials. It's worth the money. Reasonably priced. Nice staff.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Love this place. Service, food, and ambiance. Sushi always fresh and the regular dishes they have are great. I don't think I have had anything there I haven't liked, yet and I have been going there for almost 2 years, about 2x a month.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

This was my third visit and I continue to be impressed with the quality of their offerings. Their rolls are very tasty and I seem to go back to the Haru every time I'm there. Don't be distressed if there aren't many people there when you arrive. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

i love this restaurant. The sushi is as fresh as you can get and it's delicious. The service is great and the atmosphere is fantastic. It's very quiet but you can enjoy conversation in a large group without feeling uncomfortable.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Let's be honest...an "ok" restaurant with a ethnic specialty slant is ALWAYS welcomed in a small town. Any place that offers a healthy meal, at a fair price, with a well positioned lunch menu deserves some praise. Shintaro does all of that. It's not great...but it certainly is FAR from bad...and...the freshness aspect coupled to the more-than friendly and very courteous service deserves commendation.