All reviews platinum rewards member room was clean front desk staff business travel movie theater would stay here again the hotel staff hudson valley convenient location cracker barrel fitness center nice stay hot tub complimentary breakfast bistro tyler lobby
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two weeks. They have beautiful lobby but the room is a little outdated. Staff are awesome. If you stay longer, they will have long term rate which includes $25 dining credit per day. The only thing I would complain would be their carpet in the room, it can be cleaner. Otherwise, for my business trip in fishkill, the hotel location is perfect, bunch of restaurants nearby, Regal theatre and Walmart as well, all within walking distance.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2018

We stayed at this hotel for 2nights it was nothing like the room online the room online looks big this room was not big the bedding was sort of clean the sheets was not ironed the towels didn't look clean. We did have a warm welcome

Room Tip: Get a room south facing
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Joseph R, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Pauline E,
I want to say thank you for your opinions and insight into your stay with us at the Fishkill Courtyard. The voice of our guests aids us in providing the service that we expect. I apologize for our short comings and will be sharing your findings with the appropriate team members. I am very glad however to hear you were greeted the way we wish. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment on your time with us and if you are in the area again, I can only hope you would reach out to me so we can have the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I began a week stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill at 1:30 in the morning. Prior to that, I had a horrendous travel day starting at around 7:00am PST. I had dealt with many company representatives from American Airlines, Hertz rental car, and then the Courtyard. At that late hour and given the customer service that I had received that day I didn’t expect much. Very honestly all I wanted was a clean room and bed. I walked into the lobby of the hotel to find two hotel staff; One front desk representative on the phone and a maintenance staff person. As I approached the front desk the maintenance staff turned off the vacuum cleaner and stood quietly while I conducted my business. The front desk person was very helpful, however I was most impressed with the maintenance staff who by doing what he did acknowledged my presence and importance. I thanked him as I left the lobby to go find my room. The front desk person thanked me for acknowledging what the other staff member had done. The best customer service that I had received all day. I later found out that the maintenance persons name is Wesley White. I hope that Wesley continues his career in hospitality. Way to go Marriott, you selected an excellent staff member when you hired Wesley. The other Courtyard staff were excellent but Wesley set the stage for a welcome and comfortable stay.

2  Thank lindalR2946DQ
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

As a military family of four moving to a new duty location this was a perfect stopping place for us. The double beds were nice and comfy and the walls/floors are solid for a nice quite room. Very clean. Near the lobby is a restaurant (The Bistro) that has Starbucks in it... Would definitely stay here again if I am passing through.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Stayed there for a wedding.
A little below the usual Marriott standards.
Carpet should have been replaced, tv was small and the phones in the room were very old..
Right off I-84, so it was convenient for us.

Stayed: July 2018
Joseph R, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

MergBaz,
I would like to take the time to extend my sincere apology for the inability to meet your expectations. We value all feedback from our guests and use their insight as tools to improve in all areas of our property. I truly hope that if you are in the Hudson Valley area again that you would consider us and give us another chance at exceeding your expectations.