Holiday Inn Express
Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
US$113
Courtyard
US$121
US$108
QualityInn
US$144
US$118
Springhill Suites By Marriott Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$119
US$257
US$150
Residence Inn
All reviewsroom was cleanthe breakfast areared line dinerlocation is greathudson valleystayed here for two nightshot tubyogurtstaff was friendlyfree breakfastone night staywest pointwonderful staywould stay here againupon checkhieinns
Reviewed 29 December 2011

This is a newer hotel but lots of problems! The place is clean and well kept, good staff. I stay in a lot of HIE's this one has the thinnest walls of all. 4 AM and I can hear every word of the phone conversation in the next room. It was raining hard and the rug in front of the AC unit was soaked. Looks like a six year old attached the soap dish to the shower enclosure. Sloppy workmanship, a good reason not to go with the low bidder, nice hotel but poorly built.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jmedster
Reviewed 2 December 2011

Had good experience with this hotel. Check in staff was very nice and got me to my room quickly. The room was very clean. I travel for work and next time I am in the area I will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank dmaine93
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Let me start by saying I totally LOVE Holiday Inn Express locations. This is the first and only bad experience I have ever had with them. Traveling on a long distance trip with my Mom, we called ahead and booked 2 double beds. When arrived they gave us one King. Went downstairs to change it, she did. Gave us DREADED room 112. Hotel staff know this is a "last resort room". It is 30 feet from the lobby (loud) 20 feet from the "board room" (where people were getting drunk all night long loud even after we were told they would be gone by 11PM), and right across from the pool. Worst off we get into the room, there was no towel racks (broken off), no hangers, and no blankets. Then this is the worst part: The headboards of the beds are 1 foot away from the elevator mechanical room. I got about 1.5 hours sleep that night, my Mom got none. It was insane, every ten seconds the thing is buzzing, clanking, SO loud. I can't believe they built a room next to the elevator like this with no sound dampening. It was HORRIBLE. This room should be converted into a storage room or something for housekeeping, NOT A GUEST ROOM. I don't know for sure but my guess is that rooms 212, 312 and 412 would be the same but maybe 112 is the worst because the mechanical room is on the 1st floor.

Only redeeming factor is that when we told them we aren't paying more than half off for the bill they said sure no problem right away and adjusted the bill. Everything else about the hotel is great, just as all HIExpreses are. Clean, modern, and the breakfast is great.

We just don't like how the front desk girl (Shauna) didn't warn us about the room. We would have gone to another hotel. She put making the sale in front of our needs, which was a quiet comfortable room.

Room Tip: DO NOT GET ROOM 112!!!! See my review for reasons.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank VolvoBug
Reviewed 25 November 2011

We were surprised by this room. It was very nicely appointed with new, dark cabinetry. It was also cramped, with little room to walk around. Even the bathroom was small - making it necessary to wedge oneself between the toilet and sink so the door could close.

All other aspects of our visit were typical of Holiday Inn Express properties.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2011

The staff at this hotel is awesome. If there any type of issue- They make it RIGHT! The assistant manager, Nancy Hogan Sullivan and her front desk associates ...well, it just does not get any better than is group of hard working individuals. This is more than a hotel- It's a family. I cannot say enough great things about this group...you are treated like royalty from the minute you enter this hotel. The breakfast is above average..The best part of the whole breakfast experience is to meet ROSE...This women is just one of the reason to visit this hotel. She goes out of her way to make sure everything "is just right" ..She will guide you thru the breakfast, including showing and the making of the pancakes. She has an awesome memory and will remember you on your next visit back to this hotel. The entire staff really goes out of the way to make sure your stay here is memorable.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business