“We go out of our way to stop here!”
Review of I-84 Diner

I-84 Diner
Ranked #5 of 99 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Any time we head south we route our trip no matter how far out of the way it puts us so we can stop at the I-84. The food is amazing and I love that the full menu is available 24/7. They have the best matzo ball soup ever, so good we've even had it for breakfast! Our standard is the Greek Combo Platter - the bechamel sauce on the moussaka and pastichio is fantastic. If you stop by on a Friday make sure you try the mac & cheese / crab cake lunch special. There are no words to describe the mac & cheese. The portions are huge and reasonably priced. The diner is located right off the highway which makes it a convenient stop for those traveling on I-84. Clean restrooms and prompt service are a plus. I highly recommend!

PS. Try to save room for dessert. I've never been able to but the desserts in the display case at the entrance of the restaurant look spectacular...

1  Thank Christina M

Reviewed 19 June 2017

theres a great diner in fishkill new York on interstate 84 .the place is clean fast and the food is great.We stopped for lunch and I had the clam chowder and the fish and chips special.there were a ton of clams in the chowder and it wasn't loaded with potatoessome of the best I have had . The fish and chips were done right and the haddock was firm and tasty .the servings were more than enough for one person .great food at a reasonable price cant be beat .

1  Thank tiqman51
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

From the Middle East breakfast to American breakfast it's a big change but I like to try new food to change. This is my second American breakfast since my arrival to the USA and it was a good experience, the food was tasty the service was great the staff is very kind, and also the prices are also good.

1  Thank Elie K
Reviewed 10 June 2017

The food was excellent and the portions were huge. he diner was immaculate! We had great service and we would stop here again.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Whether we are grabbing lunch or an extremely late dinner during our road trips, this diner never disappoints. Portions are plentiful, the menu has a huge variety of options, and everything tastes great.

1  Thank Katie D