“At its best”

King David's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Came here on a Tue. evening with our grandchildren. Our grandson loves it here. Great menu and service was the best. Our waitress Rochelle was fantastic. Very busy and attentive. Our meal's were great and our grandson very happy. Two thumbs up.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Had a business dinner meeting. Seated in the back "open" area. Quiet enough for our meeting of 4. The menu selection was very new to me but I'm willing to be open minded. Everything I ate was great, falafels were new to me but delicious. Not a big egg plant fan but really enjoyed the babaganouge. Trtied part of a gluten free pita and was very surprised. Guess those are available to purchase & take home for anyone needing GF diet. Will go again!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I used to like this place. And perhaps I'm spoiled to have a place near my home which makes awesome chicken shwarma. But something has changed, it seems.

The Chicken Shwarma sandwich fell apart, and I had to eat it with a fork. But seeing all the innards, I realized there really isn't much to it. And what it has in it, is not very tasty.

Because of this, I don't think I'll go back.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

How long has it been since we had pita and hummus? Too long! We stopped in King David’s because we heard they had a gluten free menu. We couldn’t find one online so didn’t know what to expect. We were excited to find many options, including GF pita! My tween son got the sampler and loved the chicken shish kabob, hummus, falafel, and babaganoush . The Greek salad didn’t look appetizing but he said it was tasty. He didn’t like the beef chawarma. I tried it and agreed: the meat was horribly tough. I had the chicken chawarma and thought it was good. The falafel was excellent. The grape leaves were disappointing: too tightly wrapped, small (think Slim Jim size) and all dried out. There were plenty of vegetarian options. I would have like to have tried the beet salad. My son had the rice pudding. It had a nice, creamy feel in the mouth by otherwise was bland. (A little cinnamon would have gone far.) Everyone in the place was extremely nice, from the cooks up front to the waitstaff, and service was prompt and good. All in all, if you are gluten free, I recommend you try King David’s.

1  Thank Susan G
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Ordered a chicken Gyro thinking it would be tasty. The chicken was tough and tasteless. You would think that the chicken would have a nice flavor, after all this King Davids has been in business how long? I tried them many years ago when he was in the Galleries in Downtown Syracuse and it was awful. At least I know he has stayed consistent.

1  Thank Kassy E