“King David's East”

King David's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I've frequented the original King David's since my college days at Syracuse University. And since, I've met friends and students there for lunch, coffee, meetings, etc. Now that King David's is in the Fayetteville Towne Center, it is even easier to enjoy their food. The fare is Middle Eastern/Greek which you order at the cash register and then enjoy at your table. King David has never failed to please - lots of menu options and ample seating in the restaurant and beyond in the mall commons. The only part that I wish I could change (and this is just window-dressing) is that it seems so dark inside - the ambiance could be improved by more light. Take-out is offered so I can take the whole meal home and eat it in my bright kitchen and dining room if I prefer!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I went here for dinner. I hadn't been here in years and it was good to be back. I ordered the Chawarma Bowl. It came with plenty of meat, rice, and toppings. One dining companion had the sampler plate. The other had falafel pita. Everyone was really happy with their choices. The menu had changed since our last visit but the quality was as good as I remember.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

When I want to remember Ben Yehuda St in Israel, I go to King David's. Excellent falafel. Their food is fabulous.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We like this restaurant and are happy to report the take out is just as good as dining it. The food was wrapped well so the bag didn't drip.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Instead of greasy fast food, came to King David's for a much better alternative. One greek salad bowl with chicken and one gyro bowl with chicken. The rice and veggies were excellent. The chicken was a bit tough and not as fresh as it could have been. Normally a 5 star, only a 4 star this day. Hope this helps the prep team get a bit better. One thumb up.