“Excellent Middle Eastern Food”

King David's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 4 March 2018

When I want to remember Ben Yehuda St in Israel, I go to King David's. Excellent falafel. Their food is fabulous.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We like this restaurant and are happy to report the take out is just as good as dining it. The food was wrapped well so the bag didn't drip.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Instead of greasy fast food, came to King David's for a much better alternative. One greek salad bowl with chicken and one gyro bowl with chicken. The rice and veggies were excellent. The chicken was a bit tough and not as fresh as it could have been. Normally a 5 star, only a 4 star this day. Hope this helps the prep team get a bit better. One thumb up.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Had an opportunity to entertain with the great food from King David’s in Fayetteville New York. The friendliness, the attention, professionalism, and the food was so outstanding that I’m back for a second night in a row to feed my family. The first night was entertaining and I wanted to have unique and special food for people that would enjoy and savor the moment. Not only did they savor the moment but the talk was all about the food and how wonderful and Authetic it was. I recommend this place to everyone young or old, again the people were an 11 out of 1 to 10 and the food was equally as great.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped at king davids for dinner and it was our first time eating there. They have a nice restaurant with a lot of tables and booths in the back of the restaurant. The waitress came over and took our drink order right away. I was surprised at their selection of draft beer. My wife ordered a chicken gyro platter. She got a salad and babaganouge. She really liked what. The salad dressing was really good. The gyro had big chunks of grilled chicken and the pitas are very fresh. I got a souvlaki platter. It had a lot of lamb in it and the ingredients were very fresh. I really liked it. I got a salad and rice. The rice was kind of boring. The service was excellent and we really liked the food and the restaurant. For about 10.00 you can get a really good light dinner. We will be going back soon.