“Great Family Vacation at Green Lakes!”

Green Lakes State Park
Reviewed 4 January 2013

The cabin was more than ample for our family of four.

We loved the fireplace and the outside fire pit.

Very close town for shopping and dining.

The lake was just a little chilly, but hey, that's nature!

Great family get away - highly recommend

11  Thank mydogislovely

Reviewed 19 December 2012

Great trails, so so beach. The lakes are beautiful. Just a wonderful park. Very crowded on summer weekends, and lots of deer ticks. Just make sure your dogs are treated and stay on the trails.

2  Thank jlbupstater
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I grew up in nearby East Syracuse and looked forward to our family trips here in the summer and then later with friends and never wanting to leave. I still recall my first high dive at age 11. The path around the lake was always such a pleasant hike. I remember seeing out of state license plates thinking that the park was so special that people came from great distances to visit. Returning as an adult has made me appreciate how lucky I was to live so close by. The proximity to the Erie Canal Bike Trail makes it ideal for bikers.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

beautiful and clean. We walked around both lakes and both are spectacular. I would recommend this park to anyone. it is safe.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

I have been to this place countless times and can still make a trip to enjoy the peaceful walk around the emerald green lake. It is particularly beautiful in fall. The little restaurant near the point of entry offers pretty vantage point where one can sip coffee and enjoy the view. Good site for golf lovers too although I have never made use of that facility.