All reviews new carpet race track king bed would stay again motel aaa canandaigua amenities
Reviewed 11 February 2015

...unless you want to pay a lot and get a room that's not very big and accommodations that aren't comfortable. My room at the Budget Inn was huge, and had a microwave, min-fridge, flat screen TV, and a VERY comfortable mattress that one would expect to find in a high end chain. This motel is about two minutes away from the NYS Thruway exit 44, and there are plenty of services nearby for the traveler.

I have always preferred roadside motels over the chains, and the Budget Inn did not disappoint. I hope you agree as well.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Jason W
Reviewed 11 October 2014

Very roomy.,clean bathroom.,good hot showers, staff friendly.,,pet friendly, surroundings a minus, dirt on sheet, could use a continental breakfast but good restaurant next door. Only reason would not consider staying again......not close enough to family we were visiting.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2014

This was our second trip to Farmington in 2 months. We previously stayed across the street at a motel that was very nice but pricey. This time we needed 2 rooms and the other travelers with us had budget concerns, so I wanted to book a little more economically. This time we were in Farmington for one night as a stop over on the way for early morning fishing the next day. I decided to book rooms at the budget, and figured how much can it suck for 1 night. To my surprise, the rooms were super clean, huge (bigger than across the street) and the owners were super nice. We enjoyed our stay very much and will not hesitate to book again. DOG FRIENDLY TOO!!! Didn't need that this time but sure is nice to know. Check w/ owners,there is a size limitation on the dogs.

Room tip: Don't judge from the outside. Very clean, very secure. We had a room in the back that was very quiet
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank PearlieMae_13
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Booked hotel on line and was Leary but pleasantly surprised and neat and clean the rooms were. Very nice front desk staff. I would stay here again in a heart beat. Updated rooms that were spotless. Very good location to restaurants and center of town.

Date of stay: July 2014
1  Thank bob o
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My wife and I traveled to Farmington to relax for a couple of days and stayed at this older but recently renovated motel near the Finger Lakes Gaming and Race Track. Close to the Track, great value, spacious room, clean, efficient staff. All I could want in a basic motel, near the track and gaming, near restaurants and other services, 5 miles from Canandaigua Lake. The only thing I wish they had was a continental breakfast, but there certainly was food nearby so it was not a crisis. We certainly were happy with the time spent there..

Date of stay: May 2014