US$135
US$74
US$66
US$164
US$140
All reviewsnew carpetking bedwould stay againmotelcanandaiguaamenities
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I am a bargain hunter who refuses to pay $130+ a night for a hotel which I am going to be at about 12 hours on average. I came here expecting to have a few flaws since the price was so much lower. When I got here my wife and I did our little pre-booking inspection and we found nothing wrong. We expected to at least find some little things, but no problems were visible. The room was spacious, clean, and appeared to be recently remodeled. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. It's in a great location which is safe and convenient. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tom L
Reviewed 9 July 2013

if you are going to the racetrack or casino next door, this place cant be beat. the hotel owner was friendly, and the room was very clean. it is the closest hotel to the casino and racetrack. the price cant be beat either. stayed two nights over the fourth of july weekend and the room was only 77 per night.

Room Tip: great restaurant and bar next door. o'brians. great steaks!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank saratogahorse
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

At first we were not sure we wanted to stay here. They only have 20 rooms. It is very nice and clean on the outside. When you walk into the room, it's like WOW! Big spacious room! Our queen beds slept so good and the shower was wonderful also. Look like it was a new place, but the sweet manager said he had owned it for 21 years. He has done an awesome job keeping the place looking so great!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Miakodi
Reviewed 25 June 2013

The rooms are very clean and the housekeepers are very helpful and friendly. While we was there reo speed wagons band also was staying there. If its good enough for reo it's good enough for me. Really enjoyed our stay and will be back. Thank you to the owners and to Martha and Wendy the housekeepers for making our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Even though I was quoted a price for the room online, when I arrived very late at night I found out there was a charge of $15 a night per dog. This added $60 to my 2 night stay. I questioned the cost, and the lack of cable TV or wifi. In addition I knew that the pet fee was waved for someone else. The owner became very defensive. She phoned Booking.com in my presence. My questioning about what was fair for the bill became exaggerated to present me as an angry, complaining customer. This motel is right next to a canine sports facility which regularly hosts competitions. I wondered why only one other competitor (besides the group I was with) had booked this motel. Now I know.

Room Tip: Speak directly with the motel staff about pet fees which are not always forthcoming.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo