Woodcliff Hotel and Spa
GardenInn.com
US$154
US$254
US$112
Comfort Inn Rochester Monroe Avenue(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$76
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Towpath Motel(Rochester)
US$222
US$143
Homewood
US$74
All reviewsexecutive roomrochester areahole golf coursewedding nightoutdoor poolchocolate covered strawberriescouples massagebreakfast buffethot tubtwo queen bedseastview mallrochester nyhorizons restaurantmini fridgefitness centergreat roomnew york
Reviewed 8 April 2018

We love to visit the Horizons Lounge to people watch and also, on Friday nights, to listen to the Gap Mangione band. We have come for years during wind, snow, sleet, hail and ice, and it's ALWAYS a wonderful time.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is the fourth or fifth time we have stayed at this hotel for an overnight so that we can be at the Museum of Play early the next morning. It's roomy enough. The pool is nice. Usually there are other families doing the same thing, and there are other kids in the pool. This time we took advantage of the box of pool toys in the indoor pool house.

Room Tip: Do not press the setup on the remote control.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I scheduled a Saturday appointment for a couples massage a few days in advance. I gave them all info as well as a credit card to keep on file. When I show up for the appointment, they have not record of my appointment. Meanwhile, I waste an hour driving to get there. They had nothing to say except that their staff is very organized and don’t know what could have happened. Well, obviously not if they took all my personal information as well as my credit card information and have no record of it! Their solution was for me and my husband to wait over 4 hours until someone was available. First and last visit. They clearly need to have more competent staff. I would only visit here if you want to gamble as to whether they can handle the responsibility of having important information. I wonder what post it is lying around the office with my information on it...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Corey D, General Manager at Woodcliff Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Amanda,

I am extremely disheartened to hear of your recent experience. What you encountered is not typical nor up to our level of expectations. I have personally spoken with our Spa Manager about our booking procedures to ensure we are consistent across all of our staff. We would hope you will reconsider our offer for a future service our compliments.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Nice, spacious & clean room. Gracious & helpful hotel staff. Beautiful hotel w/ indoor-outdoor pool, weight & exercise rms, saunas, etc. Convenient parking and easy access to thruway.
Hope to visit their SPA during our next visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel with good conditions and a good restaurant if you need a place to stay near Rochester this is probably one to consider.
The breakfast is also very good as well the bar with live music. Price is correct for the value.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business