“Mediterranian Memories”
Review of Dalia's

Dalia's
Ranked #10 of 105 Restaurants in Fairport
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Two friends and I stopped for lunch at Dalia's Mediterranian Restaurant yesterday. I got the Spanakopita . The filo dough was crisp and baked to a golden brown. The filling had plenty of spinach and feta cheese and they had drizzled rose water simply syrup over the top which tasted sweet like honey. Delicious. One of my friends got a Gyro Pita which was very tasty. The lamb had a wonderful flavor and it was very tender. My favorite of the day was the Kibbe. The layers of flavor was a pleasant surprise on my tongue(we all tasted each others dishes). If I get a chance to go back there, I will definately be ordering the Kibbe. Desert was a tough one to choose as everything sounded delicious but I chose the Baklava which was a sweet treat on my tongue. We sat out on the patio and it was a gorgeous day but the patio is surrounded by trees so it was shaded from the hot sun.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Just enjoyed dinner at Dalia's and the four of us had a good sampling from the menu. The appetizers were really good-hummus and spanakopita. We enjoyed our choices. I had a gyro pita and it was good, although I wished the pita was softer. There was lots of tasty meat on it. The grilled tilapia was accompanied with a tasty rice and vegetables. The kafta had tender slices of grilled beef, rice and grilled veggies that included mushoroms. The shish pita was pretty good too. Since we had appetizers, we didn't have room for desserts but they looked good. We will return.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

We enjoyed our dinner on the patio last night. The food was very fresh and tasty and well priced! We will be back very soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

The food here is great! We had the chicken plate and Mediterranean pasta with shrimp - both tasted great. We ate out on their new patio, a lovely way to enjoy our meal. We will be back and highly recommend others try this gem for authentic Lebanese/Mediterranean food.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

I hope more people in the Rochester area will discover Dalia's. The food is freshly prepared and absolutely delicious. This restaurant is family owned and operated.
The owner has a very caring attitude about his food preparations as well as being very friendly. I believe they also have a carry out menu. I highly recommend this restaurant.