“Amazingly fast delivery”

Peking Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 45 Restaurants in Elmsford
Reviewed 14 July 2016

My husband and I ordered takeout from Peking on the night that we were moving into our new place. It was 15 minutes from the start of the phone call and the doorbell ringing with the delivery man on our porch, incredibly quick! And the food was so good! We loved that the general tso's chicken was not so heavily breaded, it felt a little healthier and you could actually taste the meat. The chicken and garlic sauce with broccoli was also very tasty, and it heated up great the next day for leftovers!

Reviewed 21 September 2015

A corner shop that looks low-range but the food is a wow as far as chinese joints go. This is a great place to get some take-out if you are staying nearby in the marriott or closeby.

Reviewed 14 June 2015

Just stopped in to get a takeout order for dinner and was surprised that the meal tasted very good. I chose the General Tso's chicken w/ pork fried rice which also came with an eggroll. $9 for the meal and was worth it, as I finished it the next day. The place itself is not worth eating there, small and a little dirty.

Reviewed 9 June 2015

We've ordered food and expectd it in 20 mins. Unbelievable, faster than was told. They brought extra plates without any request which was thoughtful and came in handy. Mean was tasty and hot. Great!!!!

Reviewed 23 April 2015

I have eaten at this restaurant several times in the past and they have decent food but they have recently made a few mistakes on my orders. I figured I would give it another shot. I ordered item number 106 from the "nutrient diet menu" which is the "steamed sauteed broccoli".

They have made multiple errors on this order in the past but when I received my order it looked like it was correct. To my dismay, the broccoli was simply steamed and not sautéed.

I called back to ask why the menu says that the dish will be prepared with scallions, garlic, ginger & wine I was told that because she asked me what sauce I wanted and I asked for mustard that was all I was supposed to get. She then hung up on me.

I called back and she gave me the same story again and hung up. I cannot believe how rude she was when all I was asking about was the menu item I ordered and why it was incorrect. The menu clearly stated the dish is to be prepared with scallions, garlic, ginger and wine.