“AWESOME!!!”

Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #50 of 110 Restaurants in Elmira
Reviewed 8 January 2017

The very BEST subs in the entire county! High quality meats and breads. The place is clean, the staff are clean, the service is unmatched! No hot food but what they do offer is of the HIGHEST Quality. I absolutely LOVE this place! Free delivery in the not too far area from the shop.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

This place is totally CLEAN! The staff are clean! You get a lot of meat for the money and that isnt all that expensive. The food is VERY high quality. Just writing this review is making my mouth water.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

The subs here are phenomenal, I get the turkey Tom every time I am at Jimmy Johns. They make the subs very quick also. A great place to grab a quick and tasty lunch!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Took the bus in to get lunch Friday afternoon with 21 hungry kids and coaches. No parking for the bus, but they got us served really quick, so I just left it idle with the 4 ways on along the curb. Jimmy John's is always good, reliable and consistent!!! Kids fed, coaches happy and close to Elmira College.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

My husband loves Jimmy John's and had them in his home town. We live an hour away from the Elmira,, so delivery isn't really an option, but I make the trip to surprise him. The first visit was ideal. I believe it was the manager that waited on me and he walked me through the sandwich choices and options. When he noticed the sandwich being made different than what we asked for, he had it redone. Best we ever had. The next time, I asked for the same and waited for the server to put on gloves. She went behind the counter to get bread, I thought, and before I knew it, I had a sub with heavy mayo, meat and nothing else. I asked her if it had lettuce, tomato, onion, hot peppers and was told I didn't ask for it. The sandwich was opened and hot cherry peppers thrown in, it was rewrapped and given to me. Today, I went back and asked for two of the same sandwiches, dry, no mayo or oil and vinegar and hot cherry peppers. I was told to go to the end of the line, where I was handed a sandwich, no eye contact, and no bag. I had to ask for the second sandwich, which was met wiwth confusion. I also had two bags of chips and two cookies. I asked for a bag and was given one that fit only the sandwiches and was left to struggle with the rest my items. Still, no eye contact. Drove home and hour and found a sandwich with one piece of each kind of meat spread sparingly in a large roll, two pieces of cheese, a ton of onion and shredded lettuce, a slice and a half of tomato and no hot cherry peppers. My husband was disappointed, I was embarrassed and I paid a lot to catch attitude. I think I'll stick to the Subway 8 miles from my house.