“Good pizza”

Add it.
Pudgies
Ranked #71 of 110 Restaurants in Elmira
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Ordered a party pack for a birthday party. You can't go wrong with a sheet pizza. I don't know why but the sheet is way better than the round pizzas. It is a little expensive but worth the money.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Elmira's best but you never know if the same thing you ordered last time will be what you get this time. Quality is entirely dependent on who makes your food. For me, every third pizza is great. One in 5 subs I get is great. Their new deserts are just pre boxed frozen SYSCO kind of garbage.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Ordered a large pizza with pepperoni and extra cheese. I always have to order extra cheese because any time I order pizza from pudgies it never has enough cheese. Overall the pizza was ok.

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Southside pudgies is awful. I ordered delivery and it tasted so bad and my boyfriend got sick. Then I called and talked to the manager and he said nothing but oh sorry about that. Wow bad food, bad management!!!! It was expensive, what a waste of money!!!!!

Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

To start I love Pudgies Southside location...The college ave location is nicely decorated/painted and the staff are courteous. The food is much to be desired though. I ordered the chicken, bacon, ranch special and it was dried out, tough w no ranch sauce in sight or in taste. Will not be returning. This is only my second time here since they have opened.