“Abominable service”

Gino's New York Pizzeria
Ranked #24 of 110 Restaurants in Elmira
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The food was outstanding, pasta carbonara, and blush vodka penne. Garlic knots crispy. A complimentary small appetizer for three of us was plopped down on the bare table with no plates. The room with hard floor was very noisey with screaming kids and loud waiters. The waitress plopped down our entrees. She came back to clear 4 times while I was still eating. Then came with check while still eating. Bus girl reacted in front of us to clear plates and a fistful of dirty silver. Truck stops have more finesse. Never sgain! Went home with migraine.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for a late lunch. The service was good. Their sauce is VERY GOOD! Salads were fresh. Portions are generous! We will return!

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We go to Ginos on a monthly basis. We love there white garlic, sausage and tomato pizza. Portions are usually large and enough for lunch the next day.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

After skipping lunch for a court appearance 3 hours from home I had to stop somewhere for a bit. Luckily I found this place. The waitress was sweet and recommended the Chicken Marsala. Well it was to die for - mopped up all the sauce with my garlic knots. Wish I had order the sauce on my side of pasta!

Thank kerrih44@aol.com
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Had the meat sauce spaghetti. It was sooo large of a plate, great Italian salad as well. We wonder why we don't go there more often.