“New business”

Add it.
Yeni's Ice Cream Shop
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Elmira
Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

I live close to this establishment and Yeni's has gone out of business. Another local eatery Central Hots has moved into the building. I have not tried Central Hots yet. The purpose of this review is to provide information for anyone considering dining here.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

With the kitchen team for Bernie Murray's here, the panini's are now top notch and delicious. It is a favorite to stop at for the Caprese Panini and who doesn't love tater tots. The throw back to childhood and growing up having them with dinner.
If I really indulge I love to eat half my panini and get a cone to go!! They have a great team here and it's always a fun spot to grab lunch!

Reviewed 7 July 2015

I had the most delicious panini in here for lunch the other day! Absolutely delicious, sometimes you are afraid they might fall apart but it was so yummy! I also switched and got the tater tots, because, who doesn't love or remember loving tater tots!
Also got a small ice cream to go with the meal. Service came with a smile and was a great choice for lunch!

Reviewed 26 May 2015

Felt like I was in Back to the Future! The decor was delightful. The service was excellent. The restaurant is clean. The ice cream sundae was delicious. I'm planning to stop in again soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2014

Here is what you will find at Yeni's:

Friendly staff, tasty fries, a good burger, a good panini, a cozy environment, and delicious ice cream.

We live in a small city (Elmira), with limited local-owned restaurants that feel good. Yeni's was an awesome find for us and we are so thankful! We have found a "home" restaurant where we will eat often.