“Nice Italian family owned restaurant ”
Review of Pietro & Son

Pietro & Son
Ranked #36 of 110 Restaurants in Elmira
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

All your favorite Italian dishes, fresh salads & wonderful desserts. The staff is great, attentive without being too involved.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I asked for a floured chicken breast sautéed an topped with Alfredo. What I got was a pounded thin piece of grilled chicken that was no bigger than a burger it was burnt an terrible,waitress took it in kitchen cook said it wasn't burnt I said I don't want it take it off my check,she says you still want your soup.now what the hell would I want my soup now,,will never step food in there again and I will tell everyone it was terrible

1  Thank winbot
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Average Italian restaurant
Chicken scampi lacked flavor
Slow service on a slow night
Garlic knots great

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Something changed and not for the good. This was our third visit and were totally disappointed. Up until our last visit we were always very pleased with the food. The food this time was not good. My pasta dish lacked enough sauce to cover half of the penne. The penne that didn't have sauce was actually cold. My wife's chicken marcella had no marcella flavor at all. The service was also very slow. The restaurant was not busy when we were there. We brought another couple and had shared, expect a great meal, it was almost embarrassing. Not sure if we'd go back.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

OK, I love garlic knots and when I was there last Friday for lunch with " the girls" we were first treated to a platter of piping hot fresh bread from the oven with dipping sauce and garlic knots... Yum... we got the small Vegetarian pizza and it was very good.. the small had 8 good size slices... waitress was friendly and efficient... I recommend this place.. I want to try other flavors of pizza...