“The fried chicken tasted great, as it usually does at Popeye's”
Review of Popeye's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Popeye's
Ranked #92 of 176 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Reviewed 23 April 2016

This place is on the Elmhurst-Jackson Heights border, near the 82nd Street-Jackson Heights subway station. It is smaller than most Popeye's, with seating for about 28 people. They have a self-service soda fountain.

I had the three-piece fried chicken "combo" for $8.49, selecting rice and beans as my side. The fried chicken was very good tasting, as it usually is at Popeye's. It does not taste good for you, however.

One issue at this place is the limited seating. By the time I was finished my lunch, there were no open seats. Also, I would have liked to order a dessert (I love their pecan pie), but there were no desserts listed on the menu. This is the first time I have been at a Popeye's that did not list any desserts.