“Awesome Atomsphere and Excellent Craft Beers”

Ellicottville Brewing Company
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 7 April 2018

My girlfriend and I visited Ellicottville in May 2018, and the food, beer, and atmosphere at Ellicottville is amazing. I had their signature Ellicottville Blueberry Ale and a great pulled pork bbq sandwich. My girlfriend and I shared nachos before the meal and they were awesome. The weather outside this day was great, so we sat outside and enjoyed our meal and drinks in the outdoor beer garden, which provides a great ambiance.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful full service bar and sit down dining in a pub/brew house atmosphere with additional seating in the newly built brew room annex. The menu has something for all. Tasty appetizers and special creations will entertain the pallet for many visits. The choice of house beers is good with many flavors, even though the standard "Blue Berry" is that thirst quenching light drinks great for whenever.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Great food, good and knowledgable staff and a really awesome vibe. I would make this a regular stop every time I'm in Ellicotville

Reviewed 21 March 2018

3rd visit here, first review. I've enjoyed a couple beers here several times, wanted to give them a nod this time. I've been to over 100 Craft Breweries in the last couple years. I rate this right up with with the Alamo Brewing Company in Texas. Most recent visit, I enjoyed a Blood Orange and Blueberry brew. There's almost too many people making beer now, but these guys deliver. I suggest trying the sampler to get a taste of several beers on your first visit, and ask questions. The bartenders seem well versed on the various brews. I personally can't tolerate a high hop content, and the servers were very helpful.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The staff was very friendly! Our waitress heard I forgot my glasses and she came and offered me hers to borrow. Hamburgers were great! Juicy & Hot. Beer was cold. Casual atmosphere that is unique and comfortable.