“Casual diner with good food”
Review of Katy's Cafe

Katy's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Stopped in for coffee; ended up getting lunch. The turkey cranberry salad was very good. Latte was made with skim milk - seemed to be no options. Had to use packaged creamer for my coffee - so not really a coffee shop. Nice personnel and a cute town. We had to order at the counter, and come back for our coffees, but they did deliver the salad. Could have been time of day we were there (around 3PM? after hiking in Allegany St Park)

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 4 September 2018

My husband and I came here for an early lunch and it was fantastic. I am allergic to Gluten and they had a handful of delicious options that I have not been able to find elsewhere. Service was great, quick, and very accommodating.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I stopped at Katys for the Happy Wanderer panini....so good! Such a great place with so many unique food choices. My only complaint is that they need a better inventory system because they often run out of mundane items. I can see selling out of an awesome special, but to run out of chai tea 3 times in 6 weeks...someone needs to get on top of ordering. It wont stop me from returning, but it doesnt make my visit as pleasant.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I took a mid-summer road trip and ended up in Ellicottville, NY. We had lunch at Katy’s Cafe and were really impressed with the super nice staff and the great lunch. Portions were very generous... my picture is of my delicious sandwich after I was all done.... all came to under $25 with tip for the two of us! Highly recommend!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018

A sign of a good eating establishment is a crowd of locals. We enjoyed our breakfast surrounded by happy Ellicottville residents. Delicious meal, charm and excellent service!
As a western NY native, I enjoyed the salt-rising toast!

Date of visit: July 2018