“Great place for coffee”
Review of Katy's Cafe

Katy's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Very busy but lines go quick. Great place with huge selection of coffee and other beverages. Seating is available, but usually full.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Friendly service, yummy sandwiches, great prices - all with a nice atmosphere. We visited for lunch and had paninis with chips and massive hot chocolates. The firecracker panini was especially good, and had a nice kick!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Get the coffee! It's delicious! We ate here twice in a weekend, that's how good it was! We got toast, eggs, and sausage on the first visit and strawberry waffles on the second. Both were very good, and served promptly. The wait staff was great. We really enjoyed this place.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I went with my mom and my niece and nephew. The staff was so kind and considerate of our two little ones. The food was very delicious and the coffee was very tasty. I ended up eating some of my nieces grilled cheese and it's one of the best I have ever had.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed some downtime at Katy’s while the kids were skiing at Holiday Valley. Had chili and a sandwich followed by a great cup of coffee before wandering the streets of Ellicottville. Great place to stop !!!

Date of visit: January 2018