“Perfect Panini”
Review of Katy's Cafe

Katy's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed in Ellicottville and enjoyed the shops. This little cafe had wonderful Panini's with indoor seating and a few tables outside. Perfect lunch. Dave & Sandee, West Seneca, NY

Reviewed 18 September 2016

The young lady, red head, with a bright smile and great customer interaction took our order for the mushroom soup and sandwiches. My wife's choice of tuna was out so our server came out to tell her and saw my wife heading to the washroom so she asked me to which I said nope not doing that been married 40 years and I know better" she smiled at that, as did the young girl sitting next to my wife's seat, then said "smart man".
Basically a fun place with furniture made from tree trunks and branches.
Wonderful decor and cannot be more impressed with the staff.
Oh and the serving size was so big we could have shared one order. Mushroom soup had lots of huge mushrooms and was terrific. Left the server a tip with $2 bills and she was very greatful.

1  Thank bob d
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Reading many reviews, we had to stop here. We skipped our free hotel breakfast opportunity to come here and we were not disappointed. The ambiance if rustic and old-timey. The service, although very friendly, was VERY slow. We waited almost 45 minutes for our food. We both got breakfast burritos and they were big and GOOD! They certainly do these right. So, if you have the time to wait and are looking for a good, filling breakfast, this is a nice spot.

1  Thank RochesterIBC
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Food was very good but limited selections. Seemed a little understaffed but the service was friendly. The restaurant was packed by 9:00am for breakfast on a Saturday morning, so be sure you get in before then. We tried for a seat on Sunday but would be too long a wait so we went somewhere else.

1  Thank Carole G
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Want a nice homey place for coffee? Breakfast? Lunch? This is it. Nothing fancy, just coffee, teas, and some good homemade food. Order at the bar, eat at the table, and then your food arrives with a very friendly server. Breakfast specials, paninis, salads, sandwiches for lunch. I've stopped here just for a quick coffee and breakfast on my way to PA many times. Plan on doing it again next month.