Residence Inn Syracuse Carrier Circle
US$123
CrestHill Suites Syracuse(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$101
US$148
US$134
Hotels.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$95
US$111
US$129
US$124
Homewood
All reviewsmain buildingstayed herebath suiteoutside entrysports courtapartment complexchain typetwo storiesmarriott chainsized refrigeratorpet friendly hotelfull kitchengreat kitchenwithin walking distanceeggs and sausageroom was cleanfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I really like the Residence Inn layout and space for when I travel with my family. We arrived later than expected but the night staff got us into our room quickly. It was a great stay and the breakfast was well stocked and had plenty for us to eat with ample room for guests to enjoy their selections. It was a great stay, but I must say that I was a little surprised to how forward some fellow residents were from Jersey. It's amazing how much culture difference there is as you cross the U.S. A great stay. Comfortable beds and great space in our room with 2 bathrooms. A great benefit with our 3 teenage daughters staying with us.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Older hotel in the Marriott chain, but everything works, and is clean.Rooms have outside entry versus inside hallway entry. Landscaping very nice too. Breakfast area a little on the tight side, especially when the hotel is full, as it was when we were there. The gal kept up with it though, and everyone was fed to their satisfaction!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank George W
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is the usual extended stay and pretty well appointed.
What earned the 5 Circles of Excellence is Miss Rosa, who will cook a pot of grits for breakfast if you only ask!
It doesn't get any better than that for a Southerner on an extended stay in New York.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kae370
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This hotel is okay. I was put upstairs and had to tote my luggage(not liking that). The room was dark but clean but really could use some updating. The outside of the rooms was not well lit and safety could be an issue. I probably would not stay there again. It also is like being in an apartment.

Room Tip: Don't go upstairs unless you want to carry your luggage up.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank AMFYBFK
Nikki R, Manager at Residence Inn Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay with us. I’m sorry to hear that you had to tote your luggage up stairs; we would have been more than happy to assist you with your bags or with moving you to a lower floor.
I’m excited to share that we will be undergoing a full renovation in the fall. This is going to give us the chance to improve on many things.
We try to keep the lights near the rooms a bit dimmer than our other property lights due to bugs being attracted to the light, this helps limit bugs flying into guest rooms.
We do hope to see you next time you are in Syracuse

Reviewed 1 August 2017

So this used to be my go to hotel when visiting family in area. Love the extended stay feel with full kitchen. Great value on 2 bedroom suites. Also, the hotel seemed recently renovated and up to date. Breakfast is your average complimentary breakfast. Serving many bread items, waffle maker, eggs, meats, cereal, oatmeal bar, yogurts, coffee, juices, ice coffee, and more.

Also, there are EV chargers here!! If I'd of known we'd of driven our EV!! Not sure if they're complimentary though.

So, where Residence Inn fell short. As a Gold Elite Member I did the check in a day ahead with a 2:30 PM check in time. Arrived around 3, and waited 20 minutes due to window replacements. Also, lady talked very low so I was stressed it was going to be a longer wait due to not understanding her.

Although family had a blast with the functional hotel room, due to window replacements we had to kill multiple insects.

Lastly, there was a family reunion, so we could not use pool, basketball courts, grills, or patios. I get first come first serve, but how is it fair a guest can't use anything from 3PM to 10PM when pool closes? Wish hotel contacted us letting us know this was going to happen so we could of planned our stay around it or stayed elsewhere where we could use these amenities.

We would come back in future, but would look at other favorite hotels before due to minor issues.

Room Tip: Call hotel ahead of time to ensure no large parties are booked that will take up all amenities your whole stay.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank aaron o
Nikki R, Manager at Residence Inn Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback!
I’m delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed the room. I’m disappointed that you didn’t get a chance to utilize our recreational facilities. Due to the high volume of leisure travel that takes place during the summer months, it is very common for us to host groups. Next time, please give us a call and we’d be more than happy to help you plan your stay.
We appreciate your loyalty to Marriott, and always try to accommodate early check in requests. With it being the leisure travel season, it can be more challenging to honor early check ins, as many of our guests request later check outs. I do apologize your room was not ready when you arrived at 2:30pm; but I’m happy to see we got you in by 3pm check in time.
We hope to see you next time your travels bring you to Syracuse. Please feel free to contact the hotel directly with any questions you may have.