“Taco Tuesday!!!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Went here for a business lunch on a Tuesday. It was taco Tuesday so to be in the spirt I had the chicken tacos. I am glad I did. They were delicious. It had pickles onions on them and at first I thought it may be odd but they are great. Great flavor and looking forward to trying the beef or shrimp tacos next time. My co- worker had a chicken sandwich I believe it was called the drunken chicken and he raved about it. Our other guest got a Cobb salad and it was huge and plenty of toppings. Very good service helped the experience too. Definitely worth a try.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

The Cubano sandwich at the Bull & Bear is a great sandwich. The do change the menu seasonally so it is not always available so if that is what you are looking for just call ahead. The service is quick and friendly. As it warms up there is also outdoor seating.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a 'local' restaurant not a chain on our latest road trip. The hotel desk recommends B&B Roadhouse on of their list. They were spot on. It was definitely a local pub. The menu had a nice selection of food and drinks. They had a full bar and a reasonable list of beers on tap. I had ribs and my wife had a pulled pork sandwich without the bread. She also tried the salt potatoes side and liked them. I almost forgot! If you like pickles, definitely order the fried pickles. They are quartered pickles breaded and fried, served with a spicy sauce on the side. A treat for s pickle lover. The service was great and accommodating.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This was the first time I visited, my girlfriend ordered the BBQ platter, I had the house sirloin, the brisket on the platter was the best I ever had, smoky, and melt in your mouth tender, the house sirloin steak was cooked perfectly and they do not shy on portions, the mashed potatoes with my steak were absolutely amazing, along with the fresh seasonal veggies and fried onion straws, this was a perfectly balanced meal for me, and the BBQ platter we brought half of it home, and will be enjoying it for a few days, I highly recommend Bull & Bear Roadhouse to anyone looking for a great atmosphere, service & meal.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Visited the Bull and Bear for a business lunch. Seating was prompt, service was average. The food was great. I had the Brisket Sloppy Joe...Awesome! Give it a try.