“Love Kostas- It is a Village favorite”
Review of Kostas Pizza House

Kostas Pizza House
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Kostas has excellent pizza and salad. We order at work a lot and we have never been disappointed. The Veggie Pie is the best! The salads are great too!

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

I used to live right next to Kostas Pizza House. I would eat there alot.
The food is excellent and there's always a smile and great conversation from Kosta himself!!
The prices are right and the food portions are great.
Keep up the great job Kosta!!

1  Thank Christia B
Reviewed 31 July 2015

Kostas is not a fancy place. It is a bit of a dive, but... It's small but the owner and his family know how to treat their customers. I love their garlic pizza, gyros and Greek salads. It is worth stopping by. Sometime parking can be scarce.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

It was a Saturday night and there were fire works in East Syracuse. The owners were busy. My pizza was done on time. The owner apologized for the wait. Maybe I waited 5 extra minutes. I told him it was worth the wait. Great pizza and wings!!!

Reviewed 28 March 2015

Excellent food and Kosta is a great person! The steak sandwiches are the best and we've tried ones from all over.

1  Thank DearPrudence07