“Excellent Food, but not for steak. ”

Grimaldi's Luna Park
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We went last year on the recommendation from the hotel. It was really one of the best meals we've had. And cotton candy at the end might sound odd but surprisingly good. When we went back to the area for the State Fair, we had to stop back.
My wife and kids really liked their food and the service was extremely good. The big negative was I ordered a steak. I asked for it medium rare, it was closer to well done and very tough. The sides were very good. I'd recommend it highly but not the steak.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Grimaldi's restaurant is located just off NYS Thruway exit 35, just east of downtown Syracuse. It is in a motel complex of perhaps 8 different motels.

You can walk to the restaurant from pretty much any of the motels.

The restaurant itself has very good food at a reasonable price. Most entrees include a salad.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We really lucked out when we found Grimaldi's! The food is authentic east coast Italian, generous portions and delicious. The service is excellent. Chris, our server, was great. He was friendly, attentive and very knowledgeable about the menu. We wish we lived closer as we found this gem of a restaurant during a long distance road trip but we will return when we get the chance!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Excellent red-sauce Italian: too much to eat provided; what could be eaten was classic. I ate too much, for some the ultimate compliment.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The waiter was kind enough to have me some pasta with vegetables prepared since I am Vegan. He made sure they did not put cheese as they normally do and also had garlic and olive oil as a dressing. Very nice staff.