“This is one great take-out restaurant!”
Review of Taste of China

Taste of China
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 November 2015

We often neglect those closest to us. How unfortunate. I have been using Taste of China for my go-to Chinese take-out for years. And while I love to travel, I have neglected to give it the time and effort it deserves in writing a review. My most recent visit puts an end to my laziness. It was not a special order - just some veggie egg foo young and the house lo mein, plus some soups (wonton for me, sweet and sour for my husband) but once again I ate with relish and said a gratitude prayer that this place is so close to home. The sauce for the egg foo young was complex but subtle, the vegetables crisp - broccoli bright green and masterfully stir-fried - all crunchy and market-fresh. Solid wonton soup, classic recipes all around. And the couple behind the counter could not be any sweeter or hard-working. There, I've said it, this place is great and I publicly say "thank you" for another great dinner.

Reviewed 11 December 2014

We love this family owned little restaurant, their food is always fresh, hot, and tasty!
After trying pretty much every Chinese food in a 5 mile radius of our home my search has ended!
After all who wouldn't want a warm, and wonderful taste of Chinese food!