“Wild Ginger is a local Gem!”
Review of Wild Ginger

Wild Ginger
Price range: US$11 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Wild Ginger is Asian Fusion Dinning at its best, offers variety of authentic Asian dishes in a modern concept. Our Chef use the finest & freshest ingredients to create our unique dishes from China, Japan, and Thai. Our woven lanterns drizzle light on a wall-spanning triptych of paintings that blends modern abstraction with traditional Asian styles and cherry-red banquettes cushion patrons as they have The Best Asian Fusion Dine in Experience.
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I always love walking into Wild Ginger and being greeted with a waterfall - so relaxing after work. I have gone with family and have brought many friends to this restaurant. They have a happy hour during the week - 5 - 7 PM and I have to admit, they make the best lemon drop martinis I have had anywhere. My favorite dish is a wok dish - ginger and scallops (you have a choice of chicken, shrimp or chicken too). I usually start with gyoza or lettuce wraps - so yummy! Sometimes I share and sometimes I don't. The service is spot on and the wait staff is always accommodating. I highly recommend Wild Ginger.

Aly G, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Ginger, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Thank you so much, this means a lot! Come back soon!

There are newer reviews for Wild Ginger

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We have now dined there twice in the past two months. The creatively prepared food here is totally awesome, and healthful, too. Asian cuisine is very trendy right now, and for a good reason! Check this place out. Great service, and a darkish, lovely ambience. The fish was delicious, and so were the chicken lo mein and garlic shrimp dishes. This chef knows how to use spices and herbs delicately. We would return here in a heartbeat! Plus, the prices are excellent, too.

Aly G, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Ginger, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thank you so much , this means so much to us! Come back soon!!!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Had dinner here tonight and I wanted something different. I asked the waiter if they Chow Mei Fun and he said yes even though it wasn't on the menu. He replied yes and that is what I ordered and it was fantastic, i'm so glad I asked. My wife and I also split the dim sum sampler which was also very good. This is a reliable restaurant.

Aly G, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Ginger, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2017

Thank you so much Joe! Come back soon!!!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

It was our first time eating there. We had heard great things about it. The staff was very courteous and delightful. The food was very fresh. We loved it and will definitely go back again.

Aly G, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Ginger, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Thank you so much! Come back soon!

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Good assortment of asian fusion foods. Nice variety of drinks. Friendly service. Dinner is typically a shared dishes affair with the serving sizes small enough for a few folks to have a taste. Order a set of things from the menu, eat some and then order some more.

Food is fresh and hot.

Accomodates larger groups (>8) well.

Aly G, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Ginger, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2017

Thank you! Come back soon!