“Hamptons great”
Review of Fresno

Fresno
Reserve with OpenTable
Fresno is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 72 Restaurants in East Hampton
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: We are located two blocks west of East Hampton Train Station.
Description: East Hampton's Fresno is unlike any other Hamptons restaurant mainstay. Think European sensibilities: more Provence than New York, more old world than traditional, more food, and more wine. The atmosphere is relaxed, neighborhood vibe. All are welcome to feel like they're somewhere else for just a few hours...
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Fresno for a long time - we are never disappointed- the food is always very good, the service great and the experience is always a great one - many restaurants have come and gone here - Fresno remains because it is run well, the food is always good - the service professional

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to Fresno for our anniversary since we like to try different restaurants once in a while. Our experience was great. We got the calamari but it was a little salty that’s the only reason why I gave it 4 stars. But the service was great. Our main dishes were delicious. My husband and I got specials that night, I think he got the veil and I got the scallops and it was great. He went for dessert and he said it was a great apple pie. Definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We were there last week for dinner and had a lovely experience. Hannah, our server, was warm and friendly as was the rest of the staff who waited on us that evening. We sat on the back patio which was quiet and relaxing. I recommend Fresno's based on the food, vibe, and the way were were treated..

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Do you understand how wonderful it is to have a table on the Terrace for dinner on a Thursday night (no one rushing you out for the next patron) in East Hampton in August? This kind of atmosphere while dining is almost extinct. But the house Albariño White from Galicia was delicious and crisp, the bass special (whole fish) was superb, with an aioli type sauce and chips of potatoes that were fried perfectly. Our app was the best fried calamari in East Hampton. The orecchiette (which in all the write ups is a favorite) was ok. After all that we split a dessert - a cake with fruit that was not too sweet but very tasty. All in all, good service for our party of three, but what made it special was the fact that we could decide to linger, chat, and not feel rushed.

1  Thank mdmprez
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We went with a group of eight which can always be a challenge but the staff at Fresno was amazing. The food was all superb and I cant say enough about the staff (although our server is moving to Spain). We will definitely be going back!