“Great dinners in a diner”

East Greenbush Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We visited twice in 2 consecutive weekends while traveling from I-90, because we liked it so much. The crab stuffed haddock dinner special (excellent!) befitted a much more high end place. All our dinners were tasty. Wine and beer are available; large menu with a big variety. The waitresses were polite and friendly. The place could use a makeover and the bathrooms were really outdated. That was the only downside to this place. Otherwise, you get great food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Retro diner. Booths are small. Staff friendly. Prices reasonable. Lots of options, as you might expect. Utensils cheap—my fork bent. Food was disappointing. I had a prime rib special. The salad was fresh and tasty. The beef was very fatty, chewy, and without taste. Didn’t hang for dessert. Don’t think I’ll be back soon, but my tummy is full. Huge portions. Oh, my wife did like her corned beef; the cabbage, not so much.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

My husband and I have been coming here for years. Yes, it's dated - but it's charming. The waitresses are so kind. I was in there a few weeks ago and my son's were being horrible, we ended up leaving - and they were so kind to me. So, thank you. The food is consistently excellent and portions are extremely generous. We will continue to give the diner our business over other chains. Thanks again guys!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Great food and decent prices. The service was great too. Our waitress was very friendly and courteous.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

stopped by for lunch on a Sunday afternoon. The waitress was plasma and prompt but we waited close to a half hour for our food when there was barely anyone on the diner. The chicken BLT was deep fried chicken. Not what i was expecting.