“We love this stop on our way to Upstate NY”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 August 2018

It is so easy to stop and get off and on 90West near Albany on our way north. If you have time plan to shop in their wonderful gift shop--Christmas or birthdays or just someone special! We love the rocking chairs on the inviting porch that welcomes you to the CrackerBarrel experience--not just a restaurant but always makes you feel you are on vacation:) Ordering is usually quick with some unusual menu options--We like the 2 of 4 like sandwich and soup or other options or breakfast anytime for breakfast lovers! Northerners can taste some Southern specials--I love their fried apples and pick up a jar to give while I am there as well. This stop has become a tradition and a way to make it more interesting and fun!

Reviewed 23 August 2018

We were staying at a hotel right across the street. I was in a party of 10 people and we ate at the Cracker Barrel two nights in a row. Both nights we had different servers but they were pleasant, quick with service, and really friendly. The only criticism was portion size, it seems to have gotten smaller than the last time we visited, but that could be a corporate change. I'll look forward to my next visit!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Our order was taken and brought to our table fairly fast, by a nice server. Food was delicious. We ordered a ceaser and a chef salad. Lettuce and veggies all freshly cut and dressing was good as well. the meat on the chef salad was real meat sliced up, not rolled up deli meat. Very filling meals.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Tried the Campfire Beef meal, and it was so good. Do not add salt & pepper as the seasoning is perfect for slow roasted beef. The corn was good, and the roasted tomatoes were really good.

For dessert my wife and I tried their special S'More with Vanilla ice cream. It was a layer of Graham cracker, a rich brownie layer, a huge melted marshmallow topped with Hershey bar.

Don't try either of these treats, as they will turn you into a Cracker Barrel regular!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

My family loves the Cracker Barrel and has been going to this location for years. We love browsing the store and finding nostalgic toys. The food is always cooked to perfection and consistently good. Our favorites include the blackberry pancakes and fried liver appetizer. the servers are always super accommodating and efficient.