All reviewsfront desktoilet seateven numbered roomswedding partiesking roomcracker barrel across the streetlots of pillowsthe hotel staff was friendlymicrowave and refrigeratorcomfortable place to stayquiet locationrooms were spotlessspent nights herenice pooldunkin donutsbreakfast was excellentfitness center
Reviewed 17 July 2017

This is a brand new very clean hotel. We stayed for an event in Albany a few miles away. The hotel is located on the side of a highway, pretty much isolated. This would not be an issue, except that food is only available for breakfast. I did have to travel into Albany for dinner (the only nearby choices are chain restaurants, which are not my preference). My only true complaint is that the room was never a comfortable temperature, always either too hot or too cold, starting with the fact that the A/C had been left on and the room was 60 degrees when we arrived. Breakfast is so-so, but it is complimentary. Overall a decent value and extremely clean place to spend a night.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2017

After 15 hours on the road from Nova Scotia we arrived at the hotel around 9pm. We walked into the lobby to a couple of irate couples and a group of wild children running around. They were complaining that no one was at the reception desk for the past 20 minutes. Less than 5 minutes after we arrived the receptionist arrived telling the guests that she was setting up the rollaway beds in their rooms for their last minute reservations from their landlord.

Within a few minutes the other two couples and the out-of-control rugrats had their room keys and were taken care of. Just as my wife and I were headed up to the desk, one of the kids slammed into the main doors and knocked them out of the track. The receptionist kept her cool and dealt with us in a polite and professional manner.

Needless to stay I asked if our room was anywhere near the other two rooms and she saw that it was. She was more than happy to move us to a room away from all children and noise. She was extremely helpful.

The room was so quiet that we had a peaceful nights rest. The breakfast was warm, fresh and good, and we timed it just right where we only shared the dining room with one other couple.

Crystal deserves a medal for her composure and hospitality. I would highly recommend the hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Catie H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albany-East Greenbush, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Thank you for the positive review. I'm happy that Crystal was professional, and that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope if you are ever in the area again you stay with us.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We arrived on Sunday night and left on Monday as we completed our journey to Montreal. All was great...bed, tv, shower, cleanliness. The breakfast has good. Nothing was left undone. The hotel was new and most pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the positive review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope next time you can stay a little longer.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Just stayed for the night when I didn't want to drive any further. I hated to leave the next day. From the moment I walked in and was greeted by the front desk person to my departure my experience exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the positive review. I'm happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. I hope if you are ever in the area again you have time to stay more then just the one night.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Was looking for a high quality hotel for 3 nights to visit our daughter in TheBerkshires. The hotels in the Berkshires were very expensive so I looked up Hilton hotels in NY near Massachusetts border. Found your hotel right off Route 90 across from Cracker Barrel where we love to eat

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Catie H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albany-East Greenbush, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thank you for the positive review. I'm happy that our hotel was a convenient place for you to stay while visiting your daughter. I hope that you enjoyed your stay, and that you stay with us again the next time you visit your daughter.