All reviews scones bottomless cookie jar great hosts other guests watkins glen seneca lake mary makes each morning bed and breakfast my husband and i inn keepers fire ring west shore moment you arrive direct access beautiful deck corning glass
Reviewed 6 September 2017

My husband and I spent a weekend at The Pearl and enjoyed our stay so much. It is conveniently located near numerous wineries, distillaries and cute towns, but one of our favorite things was relaxing on the porch while taking in the beautiful lake view. The other highlights of our stay were Mary's delicious scones and cookies. I highly recommend The Pearl and can't wait to come back again. Next time I think we need to stay an extra night though.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Had such a special stay at The Pearl. Peter and Mary were warm and accommodating yet professional from start - making our last minute reservation - to finish. Our room and the common areas were clean, spacious and comfortable. We had a room with direct access to a lovely porch and walk to the dock. All well maintained with a beautiful view of the lake. Breakfast was delicious and interesting conversation with other guests was triggered by Peter and Mary's friendly and easy manner. They provided excellent activity and dinner recommendations. Delicious scones and cookies were a sweet surprise for our journey home. We plan to tell our friends about this special place and come back again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank debdono
SenecaLakeMary, Owner at The Pearl of Seneca Lake B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thanks so much for your Trip Advisor review, Deb. We really enjoyed having you and Terry with us. We can't wait to have you back again. Our thanks again for your wonderful review.

Peter & Mary

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful rainy weekend. Mary is an excellent cook and thoughtful hostess. We vacationed as a group of four couples and we filled the entire B&B which enabled us to hang out in their living room and their gazebo without bothering anyone.

The owners live in a private suite in the house. They have a bottomless cookie jar and access to a wide variety of teas, coffees and chocolates all day and night. Mary is a phenomenal baker and we had fresh baked scones every morning. Eggs were made to order and there was sausage or bacon each morning. Mary even bakes her own bread.

The house is close to many wineries and primarily casual restaurants. In warm, dry weather I'm sure you can hike and swim in the lake.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lisasark
Reviewed 21 December 2016

This B&B was beautiful! It was on Seneca Lake. Just 60 steps down & you are on their private dock. I stayed 2 nights with my sister. Peter & Mary were great hosts. The Southview room was very nice & cozy with a private deck & bathroom. The breakfasts were delicious every morning. At night there was a fire pit where everything was supplied even the smores. There was an endless cookie jar & the cookies were delicious. If you like to take walks the property had trails that the owner made. I definitely recommend the Pearl & I hope someday to visit again!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2016

My sister and I stayed 2 nights at The Pearl for her birthday getaway. Peter and Mary were great hosts! The inn is absolutely gorgeous and very clean. The views just can't be beat. We stayed in the Southview room and loved spending time on the private balcony overlooking the lake. Breakfast was delicious, as were the scones and cookies. We also enjoyed relaxing on the dock by the lake during the day and around the fire at night.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family