“Best Coffee in WNY”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Depew
Description: Located at 6339 Transit Rd, Depew, NY, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Depew Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 27 November 2016

Steaming hot coffee with a great taste. Good breakfast sandwiches and muffins. You can eat in or take out. The also offer drive-through

Reviewed 26 July 2016

This is my daily stop for coffee. I wish they could get the rest of the order right. To keep myself calm I gave up ordering anything else and stick to just coffee. Their coffee is excellent.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Good coffee and very large selection of pastries. Also very reasonably priced. Forget Starbucks! I'll pick Hortons any time.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Everyone knows Tim Horton's for coffee, but today we stopped to take advantage of the buy one get one free turkey bacon sandwiches. They were adequate, but the bread tasted old and stale and there wasn't much on the sandwich at all and certainly did not compare to the picture on the coupons. We had to wait as well because they had no bacon prepared. I am ok waiting if I am getting something fresher though, but I am sure the line behind us was not happy. For 3.15 the sandwich was acceptable, but knowing that was half price, I would never pay the full price for that sandwich at all. Not worth it.

Reviewed 7 June 2015

My wife & I were picking up a friend at the airport & were waiting for them to get off the plane. This place is like the locations just like back home in Canada. My only concern was that it could have used another server besides the one already working plus the baker. The one person was working the front end of the store plus the drive thru slow customer service.

Been to Tim Hortons? Share your experiences!