All reviews perkins restaurant no elevator attached perkins bagels front desk visiting family off the highway lots of parking eggs free breakfast make your own waffles breakfast room nice room beds were comfortable a great place to stay bkfst tournament
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and staff was veey helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The room was well maintained.
Good value for rhe money. The AAA/CAA discount was nice. It was easily accessible and the free breakfast is nice when you are travelling

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Fairly old place ... only 2 floors but no elevator. People at the front desk extremely nice. Perkins restaurant adjacent to hotel. Right off I-81. Rite Aid within a mile but the were closed on a Saturday night at 8:45 ???

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We normally stay in another chain in Cortland but decided to stay at the Comfort Inn, instead. We were pleased. The staff were courteous. The room was large and quiet. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was adequate.

Room Tip: ask for room on the opposite side of the interstate
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

When I arrived I immediately knew something was off. The card reader at the front desk was declining repeatedly. Eventually we were able to make some sort of compromise and I checked in successfully. Then I saw my room... I was immediately uncomfortable when I went into the bathroom and saw cleaning product still in the bathtub, the toilet was condensating and constantly running a flush because the latch was broken, the vanity was hanging by a few successful caulk jobs but wiggled in the wall and any weight probably would have knocked it off. Also in the bathroom there were pieces of paper stuck on the vanity, like stickers. Outside the door I could hear the multiple f bombs that were being dropped by an employee and the noise from other rooms was clear. I was talking on the phone to a friend and he had suggested to look under the sheets at the mattress for stains and dirt. There were multiple yellow stains present. I could not sleep because the climate control in the room was poor and there was no airflow, it was very muggy like the room had been locked up tight for some time. I became anxious thinking about breathing and what might be hiding in the cracks of the room. When I woke up and checked out I expected to be asked about my stay, I did not. I mentioned that the toilet was not working well and left. I am familiar with the Cortland area and knew to not stay in a “cheaper” room. I paid $130 for one night and regret it entirely.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 11 April 2018

We stay here on most trips to Cortland when visiting family. We always bring our pup with us and there is plenty of grass around the property to walk your dog (but please clean up the poop. Not all are decent enough to do this) Continental breakfast is fine. Muffins, coffee, juice, yogurt. Easy access to the city and highway. The highway and concrete business nearby has never been a noise issue for us.

Room Tip: We usually are in the rooms on opposite of the highway but it's not too noisy for either way.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family